By: Lexie Dejewski
Fitness is not “one size fits all,” and your goals can be achieved in many ways. So, there is no need to train like an Olympic athlete – unless, of course, you’re heading to the Paris Games in 2024. The average person who actually enjoys their fitness routines is much more likely to continue exercising and to see the results they are looking for.
Low-impact exercises are great for people who are new to working out. However, they are also perfect for those recovering from an injury or for a “recovery” day from your harder gym days. So, find what “moves” you here at Crunch!
At Crunch Fitness, our focus has always been making “serious fitness fun.” So, here are just a few of our low impact, yet highly effective group fitness classes perfect for “newbies” or seasoned gym goers alike:
- Bodyweb with TRX: TRX Suspension Training is the perfect full-body class to sculpt and strengthen every muscle without serious impact on the joints. Hang from durable TRX straps to push, pull, lift, and lower your body for a total body suspension workout that also really strengthens your core.
- Fat Burning Pilates: Strengthen and lengthen muscles and ligaments. This class combines calorie burning, low-impact cardio, and Pilates-based toning to maximize your fat-burning potential.
- So You Think You Can’t Dance: YES YOU CAN! Let the music move you as you find the rhythm and learn fun, easy-to-follow dance combinations. Elevate your heart rate, and burn serious calories all while you’re dancing your heart out!
- The Ride: Put the pedals to the metal in this fast-based workout taught on a stationary bike. Climb, sprint, and train with a certified Instructor to help you gauge your own pace.
- Yoga Body Sculpt: This strength-building Vinyasa flow class focuses on sculpting all major muscle groups, while also reinforcing your core and lengthening your limbs.
All of these Crunch classes are geared towards our “beginner to bad-ass” participants. Work at your own level, and strive to come back another day! The key is to find the fitness routine that speaks to you, so let’s keep moving!
Lexie Dejewski is a Regional Group Fitness Manager at Crunch Fitness.
Crunch’s group fitness classes promote a culture of fun with no judgments. It’s an environment for all types of individuals with various goals. Find a Crunch gym near you to try our free trial membership, or join Crunch now. Your goals are made to be crushed. With Crunch, you’ll have the tools, resources, and support to make it happen.