Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie
March 13, 2023
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour 5 minutes (plus cooling time)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Transfer pie crust to a pie dish. Press crust into pie dish and crimp edges.
2. Whisk pumpkin, 1 1/4 cups heavy cream, brown sugar, caramel sauce, eggs, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves together until smooth.
3. Pour pumpkin mixture into the prepared pie crust. Bake until crust is golden brown and filling is set, about 35 to 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for at least 1 hour before serving.
4. Whisk remaining heavy cream and sugar together in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
5. Top pie with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce and salt. Slice and serve.