Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
Ready in: 27 minutes
● Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 pound (31-35 count) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
● 4 cloves garlic, minced
● 1/2 cup dry white wine
● 1 lemon, juiced
● 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
● 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
● 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally until opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. Add garlic to the same skillet and cook, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add wine, lemon juice and crushed red pepper flakes and simmer until reduced by half, about 3 to 4 minutes. Whisk in butter until combined. Return shrimp to sauce. Add pasta and toss to coat. Top with parsley and serve.