Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Ready in: 17 minutes (plus chilling time)
● 1/4 cup dried cranberries
● 1/4 cup golden raisins
● 1/4 cup roughly chopped dried apricots
● 1/4 cup pistachios
● 1/4 cup pecans
● 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Add chocolate to a large heat-safe glass bowl. Fill a small saucepan with 1-inch of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and place a bowl of chocolate on top of hot water. Melt chocolate,
stirring constantly until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Spread chocolate in an even layer on a prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
3. Break bark into large shards. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.