Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 beets, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled
- 2 cups white or red quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups arugula, packed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
1.Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray. Place beets on a prepared baking sheet and toss with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast beets until tender, about 10 minutes.
2.Heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onions until golden-brown and caramelized, about 5 minutes.
3.Shave carrots lengthwise with vegetable peeler. Into two serving bowls, divide quinoa, arugula, beets, onions, carrots and peas. Top with goat cheese, and serve.
Crunch promotes a culture of positivity, inclusivity, and fun with no judgments by providing an environment for all individuals regardless of their health and fitness goals. Find a Crunch gym near you to try our free trial membership, or join Crunch now.