Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
For salmon tacos:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4, 4-ounce salmon fillets
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
For mango salsa:
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For salmon tacos
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Place salmon filets in a single layer on the baking sheet and top with olive oil mixture.
3. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily. While salmon is baking, wrap corn tortillas in aluminum foil and place on the oven rack until salmon is finished cooking.
4. Using a fork, flake salmon into large pieces. Divide salmon between the warmed tortillas.
For mango salsa
1. Mix together mango, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl. Spoon over salmon tacos.