Prep time: 10minutes
Cook time: 15minutes
Ready in: 25minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup hummus, store-bought or homemade
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 1 cup pickled red onions
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray. Place sweet potato slices on prepared sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping sweet potatoes halfway through, until tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spread hummus evenly over each slice of sourdough bread. Top with sweet potato, onions and arugula. Serve and enjoy.
Crunch promotes a culture of positivity, inclusivity, and fun with no judgments by providing an environment for all individuals regardless of their health and fitness goals. Find a Crunch gym near you to try our free trial membership, or join Crunch now.