Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
● 3/4 cup unsalted butter
● 4 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
● 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
● 1/2 cup light brown sugar
● 3 large eggs, at room temperature
● 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
● 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
● 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper so that it
hangs off the sides.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and chopped chocolate. Microwave for
30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Whisk in both sugars until combined. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Whisk eggs and vanilla into chocolate mixture until smooth.
4. Whisk flour, cocoa powder and salt in a small bowl. Fold into chocolate mixture until just
5. Pour brownie mixture into the prepared pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of peanut butter across
the top and swirl with a knife.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly
clean with a few moist crumbs.
7. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.